The Baby Swaddle is suitable for children GA 23 – 38:
The Swaddle is available in 3 sizes. Age distribution compared to size of Swaddle is only a guide
- Small GA < 23 – 26
- Medium GA 27 – 32
- Large GA 33 – 37
The Swaddle weight:
- Small 39 – 41 g
- Medium 47 – 49 g
- Large GA 52 – 54 g
- Autoclave (121 degrees C) and EO (ethylenoxide)
- None, as the Swaddle is folded.
- The Swaddle piece is folded around the child. The lift piece is gathered over the child, in the handles.
- The Swaddle is X-ray compatible. This means that the child can be x-rayed while positioned in the Swaddle.
- The child can be positioned on the Swaddle, but the Swaddle MUST NOT lie between child and the UV-light therapy, as the Swaddle material reduces the light transmission by 2/3.
- It is recommended to change the Swaddle at least twice a day
- It is recommended to change the Swaddle when the Swaddle is with feces and other things.
- It is recommended to adjust the temperature in the incubator and the heating mattress according to the childs body temperature when the child is positioned in the Swaddle.
- When the child is lifted in the Swaddle, always have a hand under the childs head, as it is heavier than the childs body. Balance the lift of the Swaddle so the child does not fall out.
- When you move the child in the liftpiece of the Swaddle more than a couple of meters, hold the child close to your body, so the child feels the comfort.
- The Swaddle is disposed of as regular garbage after use. Do not flush in the toilet.